GROW QUALITY SA is concerned about the protection of personal data. It implements a process of continuous improvement of its compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), the ePrivacy Directive, and law no. 78-17 of January 6, 1978, known as the French Data Protection Act, to ensure that your personal data is given the best level of protection.
This policy tells you what kind of personal data we collect, how we use your personal data and what rights you have to control our use of it.
Within the meaning of the GDPR:
- "personal data" is any information that concerns you and allows you to be identified, directly or indirectly.
- "processing of personal data" is any operation or set of operations applied to personal data.
For any information on the protection of personal data, you can also consult the website of the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertéswww.cnil.fr.
Article 1 – Person responsible for the processing of personal data
The person responsible for processing personal data is the company GROW QUALITY SA.
Personal data is collected on the websitewww.lafermeducbd.frand processed by the company GROW QUALITY SA, Avenue de Rumine 13, 1005 Lausanne.
Article 2 – Legal bases
The collection of personal data is justified by various legal grounds:
- consent: in particular when you answer our questions and when you give opinions about our products;
- the contract: the processing of personal data is necessary for the performance of the contract between GROW QUALITY SA and you
- legal obligation;
- the legitimate interests of the company GROW QUALITY SA, to ensure the proper functioning of the websitewww.lafermeducbd.frbut also the fight against fraud.
Article 3 – Why are my data collected?
- Customer relationship management, essentially requiring identification data such as your name and contact details;
- Ordering, payment and delivery of an order, requiring data such as your name, email address, billing address, delivery address, telephone number, your product selection or payment information;
- Improvement of navigation on the site, by personalizing our services and the messages that you send to us, enabling us, in particular while you are browsing on our website, to offer you products similar to those that you have already purchased or viewed. This requires the collection of data regarding your browsing and your purchases;
- Personalization of online advertisements and communication campaigns, requiring, in particular, the collection of information about your browsing and purchases on the site;
- Loyalty through our loyalty program, requiring the collection of identification data and data relating to your purchases;
- The sending of commercial communications, if you opt to subscribe to the newsletter, requiring data when you create your customer account, such as your email address and your mobile phone number;
- Responses to enquiries about our products or our brand sent to the following address: www.lafermeducbd.fr;
- Management of product reviews, for which we need your email address, as a minimum;
- Knowledge about our site’s customers and performance statistics, requiring the collection of data so as to better understand our customers.
Article 4 – Personal data collected and time
We collect and process the following data in particular: surname, first name, date of birth (optional, with express consent), email address, password, telephone number, postal address, IP address, connection data and browsing data, order history, products viewed, delivery incidents, complaints.
This data is usually collected when
- You sign in and browse on our websitewww.lafermeducbd.fr;
- You create and then sign into your customer account;
- You write a comment;
- You select products and create a basket;
- You confirm and pay for an order.
Article 5 – Duration of data retention
The Personal Data of users is not kept beyond the period strictly necessary for the purposes pursued, in accordance with the Applicable Regulations.
Data relating to an active customer is kept:
- for the duration of the contractual relationship, or
- until a request for deletion is sent, or
- Up to three years after a period of inactivity.
When you contact us for information about our products or our brand, the data is kept for the time necessary to process this request
Article 6 – Data protection
We use SSL (Secure Sockets Layer Software) software that encrypts your information.
Article 7 – Communication of data to third parties
The data we collect is transmitted to the service providers we use to provide our services: carriers, online payment services, our outsourced loyalty program department, etc.
Your data will not be transmitted outside the European Union.
Article 8 – Minors
Our website is not intended for minors, and we do not sell products to them. Consequently, we do not process the data concerning them.
Article 9 – Your rights
In accordance with the law "Informatique et Libertés" (the Data Privacy Act) of January 6, 1978 as amended and Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 of April 27, 2016, you have rights relating to your personal data that you can exercise at any time:
- right of access;
- right of rectification;
- right to limit the processing of data (in particular, if you dispute the accuracy of the data, the processing will be limited for as long as it takes for the accuracy of the data to be verified);
- right to erasure, also known as "the right to be forgotten". However, we may be forced to keep certain data, in particular for compelling legal or legitimate reasons;
- right to data portability, i.e. the right to receive the personal data you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used format and the right to transmit this data to another data controller;
- Right of refusal of any commercial prospection;
- Finally, you can draw up directives relating to the storage, erasure and communication of your personal data after your death.
You can exercise your rights with GROW QUALITY SA at the following address: sav @ lafermeducbd.fr
For any request or in the event of a dispute between GROW QUALITY SA and users concerning the processing of their personal data, users may send their request or complaint to GROW QUALITY SA at the following address: sav @ lafermeducbd.fr
GROW QUALITY SA will endeavour to find a satisfactory solution so as to ensure compliance with the applicable regulations.
In the absence of a response from GROW QUALITY SA or if the dispute persists despite GROW QUALITY SA’s proposal, or at any time, users have the possibility of lodging a complaint with the CNIL on its website www.cnil.fr or with the supervisory authority of the Member State of the European Union in which the user usually resides.
Article 10 - Cookies
Browsing on the websitewww.lafermeducbd.fris likely to cause the installation of cookie(s) on the user’s computer.
A cookie is a small file which does not allow the user to be identified, but which records information regarding the browsing performed by a computer on a website. The data obtained in this way is intended to facilitate subsequent browsing on the site and is also intended to allow various usage measurements to be made.
Duration - The data collected through cookies issued by are kept for a maximum of thirteen months.
Information banner - An information banner is visible when you first log into our site. It will allow you to accept cookies, customize the management of cookies, or refuse them.
How can you block cookies? - Users can configure their computers as follows in order to refuse the installation of cookies:
If using Internet Explorer: tool tab (the icon shaped like a cog in the top right) / internet options. Click on Privacy and choose Block all cookies. Validate by clicking on Ok.
If using Firefox: at the top of the browser window, click on the Firefox button, then go to the Options tab. Click on the Privacy tab. Set retention rules on: use custom settings for history. Finally, untick the box to disable cookies.
If using Safari: Click in the top right of the browser on the menu icon (symbolized by a cog). Select "Settings". Click on "Show Advanced Settings". In the "Privacy" section, click on "Content settings". In the "Cookies" section, you can block cookies.
If using Chrome: Click in the top right of the browser on the menu icon (symbolized by three horizontal lines). Select "Settings". Click on "Show Advanced Settings". In the "Privacy" section, click on preferences. In the "Privacy" tab, you can block cookies.
Deletion - Users can delete them in the browser settings. However, deleting these cookies may cause certain kinds of disruption to your use of the site.
For more information - For better knowledge and control of cookies of any origin and not just those on the Site, users are invited to consult the Youronlinechoices website, published by the Interactive Advertising Bureau France (IAB), and the specific page of the CNIL: